Resurface and Renovation
What Is A Pool Renovation?
Changing the appearance or updating existing components of your pool would fall under the renovation category. Options include:
Resurfacing your pool with a new finish
Changing decking material
Replacing your tile and coping
Repairing or replacing outdated pool equipment
Is Your Pool In Need Of An Update?
If your pool is in need of an update, one of our experts can help you modernize your pool and create the outdoor living space of your dreams. Horizon Pool and Patio is recognized as one of South Florida’s top-rated pool renovation experts and hosts a showroom in our Wellington store that has hundreds of samples to view, touch and compare.
The Horizon Pool and Patio team strives to provide each and every customer with outstanding service and superior quality workmanship. We do this by using the highest quality pool resurfacing products. Our experience in the application process guarantees you will receive a high quality product that will last for years.
Entire Renovation or Minor Revisions
Whether you need an entire renovation or just minor revisions, here are some ways that Horizon Pool and Patio can help you turn your pool area into the outdoor oasis of your dreams.
- Inclusion of Sunshelves or Benches
- Raised walls and sheer descents
- Planter Walls (creates a whole new look very affordably)
- Water Features (create a high-end look without major restructure or renovation)
- Colored LED Lights (a more modern alternative than a light bulb, also longer lasting/more efficient.)
- Salt Chlorine Generators (constant level of chlorine)
- Automation (including total control from your smart phone)
- Waterline tile (update the tile for a completely new look)
- Mosaic tile design (fun designs for residential or commercial pools or logos for commercial pools)
- Resurfacing the pool with QuartzScapes or with one of the Pebble Tec Family of products.
- Heating options (electric, gas or solar)
- Variable speed pump (more energy efficient option for pool pump)